Datazoom's cloud SDK allows an authenticated user with the proper role to edit an existing configuration. Once a customer's development team has included a properly constructed Datazoom Beacon for a particular player, all modifications to the Events, Metadata, Fluxdata, related collection frequency and destinations are handled via our web interface.
Editing a Connector
Given that the Datazoom platform allows for multiple Connectors of the same analytics tool, the recommended course of action when you've decided that you must edit a Connector is to create a new one and disable the old one.
- Login to the Datazoom dashboard at app.datazoom.io
- Create a new Connector using new settings as required by the analytics tool. See How to add a Connector
- Confirm the analytics tool is receiving the expected data via the new Collector configuration.
You will see an event named
DzAccountTestin your analytics tool if setup was successful. The next time the player is refreshed or launched will cause data to be sent to the new Connector.
- Disable the old Connector. Click the CONNECTOR that you wish to disable.
- You will see the following screen. Click the "DISABLE" button then click the 'SAVE CHANGES" button.